I spent 10 days in Portugal from 11 – 20 February 2016. It was fantastic to be there because my aunt lives in Grandola and my cousin in Lisbon. I enjoyed time with them both and also hiking the four day Fisherman’s Trail along the south-west coast of Portugal. This is where I’ve collate the stories of that adventure.
- First impressions of Portugal
- Small towns and fishing village
- Rural ramblings
- Fishermen’s Trail day 1: Porto Covo to Vila Nova de Milfontes
- Fishermen’s Trail day 2: Vila Nova de Milfontes to Almograve
- Fishermen’s Trail day 3: Almograve to Zambujeira do Mar
- Fishermen’s Trail day 4: Zambujeira do Mar to Odeceixe