A challenge must have rules. Here are the rules I am imposing for my 31 days of walking to raise awareness and money for the Australian Red Cross’s work with refugees.
- I must walk 12km every day from 1 – 31 March 2016.
- I may not bank kilometres. That is, I can’t walk 24km one day and nothing the next.
- I must walk the entire 12km in one go but may take rest breaks within the 12km. For example, I can’t walk 6km before work and another 6km after work. But I can walk 6km, stop for food or photos and then continue.
- Each day starts at midnight and ends at 11:59pm.
- There is no time limit for each 12km walk and no minimum speed of travel.
My goal is to raise $1,500. This amount can ten families with much needed support.
ABOUT THE AUSTRALIAN RED CROSS’S WORK
HOW TO SPONSOR ME
Follow my challenge here on my blog. It begins tomorrow.